PHOENIX September 28, 2021 – MUTOH America, Inc., an industry leader in wide-format printers, has been honored for the 10th year in a row by the PRINTING United Alliance for product excellence and quality. For 2021, MUTOH has won five Pinnacle Product Awards, which recognizes products that improve or advance the printing industry with exceptional contributions in quality, capability and productivity. Entries are evaluated by a highly-qualified panel of judges from across the printing industry in more than 58 categories including analog, digital, output and non-output technologies. These honors were formerly known as Product of the Year awards.
MUTOH has proudly won five awards in the following output categories this year:
• XpertJet 1641SR 64in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (under 80 in.)
• ValueJet 2638X 104 in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (over 80 in.)
• XpertJet 661UF 23×19 UV/LED Flatbed Printer – Tabletop Flatbed (Industrial/Small Item Decoration)
• ValueJet 1638UH Mark II 64” Hybrid UV/LED Printer – UV/Latex Hybrid (under $100K)
• XpertJet 1682WR 64” Dye-Sublimation Printer – Roll-to-Roll Dye Sublimation on Textile (under $50K)
“We are very honored to win the Printing United Pinnacle Award again for five of our best-in-class printers made in Japan,” states Brian Phipps, President and General Manager of MUTOH America Inc. “Competing against the biggest names in the industry and being able to demonstrate MUTOH’s commitment to excellence and quality is very rewarding.”