This video outlines the unique features and user interface of Mutoh’s VerteLith RIP software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21. This presentation gives an in-depth look at how VerteLith optimizes the output performance of MUTOH wide-format printers.
VerteLith™, MUTOH’s new genuine RIP software is easy to use and designed to optimize the output of MUTOH printers. It’s bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 software, a $2,199.00 value, and includes advanced functions such as MUTOH Clear Tone, an original half-tone technology which achieves beautiful image quality and smoothness. VerteLith also features two enhanced preview functions. A soft proof function simulates the color of the printed output on the screen and the RIP preview function displays the actual printing dots on the screen prior to output. These new features allow users to enjoy a “what you see is what you get” RIP environment. In addition to auto-generation of PANTONE© coated/uncoated spot colors, VerteLith includes various tools and functions to create rich, textured prints without complicated steps.
VerteLith is available with select MUTOH printer models.
Key features of VerteLith, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, include:
Pantone Coated/Uncoated Spot Color libraries are included, featuring:
– Auto-generation of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors
Vibrant image quality and smoothness achieved with:
– MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology
– MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile
Improve productivity and workflow processes using:
– Automated layout processing and printing
– Jig layout function
– Simplified/enhanced jig production
– Intuitive user-friendly controls, including:
– “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview
– Soft proof
– Printing layers with auto-generation of spot colors/white/varnish
– Automated multi-layer printing
– Tab customization
– Color management function
– Finishing bleed processing function
– Printing log function
Copyright © 2022. Mutoh. All Rights Reserved
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...