The MUTOH ValueJet 2638X 104” Eco-Solvent CMYKx2/CMYK LcLmLk printer, builds upon MUTOH’s made in Japan reputation and delivers superior print quality and outstanding speeds at an affordable price. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the VJ-2638X has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. This super-wide printer produces billboards, banners, vehicle wraps and signage with ease using technologies such as Variable Dot, i² Intelligent Interweave and DropMaster. The VJ-2638X is paired with MUTOH’s GREENGUARD Gold certified MS31 Eco-Solvent ink, suitable for use in sensitive environments like hospitals, child care facilities and more, all while providing users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith™ RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 optimizes the VJ-2638X through these key features:
• Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
• Soft proof simulates the color of the printed image on screen before printing.
• MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
• MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
• Automated layout processing and printing.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
• Tab customization.
• Color management function.
• Printing log function. VJ-2638X printer features include:
• Staggered dual print heads.
• i2 Intelligent Interweave technology reduces banding.
• DropMaster ink dot placement technology.
• MUTOH Status Monitor (MSM) checks printer status in real time.
• Multi-stage heater system for faster drying time.
• Heavy Duty 220lb motorized feed and takeup unit.
Universal Printer – Can be ordered with Eco-Solvent or Dye-Sub ink configuration.