The ValueJet 628 24” Eco-Solvent Printer from MUTOH is the perfect size and price to fit easily into any size print shop. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the VJ-628 has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. The VJ-628 features an automatic sheet-off function and CMYKx2 or CMYK Lc Lm ink set. These features are designed to increase user-friendly operation and maintenance while continuing to offer high production, high-quality output. The VJ-628 is paired with MUTOH’s MS31 Eco-Solvent ink, which offers users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain at speeds up to 433 sqft/hr.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 optimizes the ValueJet 628 24″ printer through these key features:
• Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
• MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
• MUTOH CMYK, featuring a wide color gamut ICC input profile, optimizes performance to enable output of more vivid colors.
• Automated layout processing and printing.
• Soft proof simulates printed colors accurately before media is output.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
• Tab customization.
• Color management function.
• Finishing bleed processing function.
• Printing log function.
VJ-628 printer features include:
• Intelligent Interweave i² print technology reduces banding by arranging printed dots in a way that takes into account how they look, creating smoother print images.
• MUTOH Status Monitor checks the printer’s operation status in real time.
• Automatic sheet-off function.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...