Known as The Wrapper’s Choice! The MUTOH XpertJet 1641SR Pro 64” Eco-Solvent single head, 4-color (CMYK) printer, builds upon MUTOH’s made in Japan reputation and delivers superior print quality and outstanding speeds at an affordable price. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the XPJ-1641SR Pro has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. This printer features MUTOH’s new AccuFine Print Head, which achieves best-in-class dot placement accuracy and an increased nozzle row length for 35% faster print speeds. The XPJ-1641SR Pro is paired with MUTOH’s GREENGUARD Gold certified MS41 Eco-Solvent ink, suitable for use in sensitive environments such as hospitals, child care facilities and more, all while providing users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 optimizes the XPJ-1641SR Pro through these key features:
• Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
• MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
• MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
• Automated layout processing and printing.
• Soft proof.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
• FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21.
• Tab customization.
• Color management function.
• Finishing bleed processing function.
• Printing log function. XPJ-1641SR Pro printer features include:
• New extra-long piezo AccuFine print head increases productivity and improves the accuracy of dot placement by 20% over the previous print head.
• i-screen technology reduces banding.
• DropMaster2 automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments, saving time and reducing adjustment variations.
• Nozzle Area Select uses blocks of active nozzles to temporarily print if clogged nozzles fail to recover.
• Feed Master sensor allows for automatic feed adjustments.
• Media Tracker prints a barcode prior to removing media and when media is loaded again, recognizes the amount remaining.