The MUTOH XpertJet 1682SR 64” Eco-Solvent Printer from MUTOH has a staggered dual-head design that provides ultra-fast print speeds. It produces smooth gradations while delivering high-quality printing even with reduced resolution thanks to ink configurations CMYKx2/CMYK Lc Lm Lk/CMYK Lc Lm Lk O. And with the addition of MS41 Orange ink, this powerhouse printer renders reds and oranges in beautiful detail. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities this Eco-Solvent printer has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. The XPJ-1682SR also features automatic bi-directional alignments, a user-friendly touch panel, added LED lighting, and an upgraded media feed flange that allows operators to easily and quickly load media and exchange multiple rolls. These features are designed to increase user friendly operation and maintenance while continuing to offer high production, high quality output. The XPJ-1682SR is paired with MUTOH’s MS41 Eco-Solvent ink, which offers users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 optimizes the XPJ-1682SR 64″ printer through these key features:
• Auto-generation of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
• MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
• MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
• Automated layout processing and printing.
• Soft proof simulates printed colors accurately before media is output.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
• Automated multi-layer printing.
• Tab customization.
• Color management function.
• Finishing bleed processing function.
• Printing log function. XPJ-1682SR printer features include:
• NEW orange Eco-Solvent MUTOH MS41 Ink.
• Built-in color sensor for auto bi-directional alignments.
• Improved feed mechanism corresponding to a wide range of media.
• MUTOH Status Monitor (MSM) checks printer status in real time.
• Media flange allows for easy media loading.
• Standard 66lb take-up unit.